About Frilly Lilly Floral Co.
I’m Jeri, designer and creator of Frilly Lilly Floral Co.! My love for flowers started very young. Thanks to my grandma who got me to protect the flowers she planted instead of picking them. From then on you could always find me taking care of flowers with her or working in the garden with my grandpa. My passion started early and has only blossomed since!
Before starting Frilly Lilly, I only did flowers for friend’s weddings to help them out with the cost. I’ve always put my heart and soul into creating one of a kind, unforgettable, arrangements for weddings and events. Turning my clients dreams into a reality is what keeps me motivated!
Besides my love for flowers, I enjoy weekend getaways with my husband, hiking, playing with our two dogs (Abagail & Lucy) and spending time with our children and soon to be grandchildren.
Let our family make the most important day of your life the best it can be!
Family is at the heart of our business, and we are fortunate to spend our days working with a terrific team that shares our vision of bringing more beauty into the world.
As a family, we value small businesses, and choose to support fellow entrepreneurs, women-owned companies, and the creative community whenever possible.
We believe in magic. We know that amazing things can happen when you listen to your gut, follow your heart, and live your passion.
Your Complimentary Design Consultation
- Inquire here to set-up a time for your complimentary initial design meeting with, Jeri, to get to know each other and chat about your wedding style, color palette and inspirations.
- Consultations are always complementary and last an average of one hour for most clients.
- Please bring the following items with you to our meeting:
- Please know your budget for your event.
- Photos of floral designs that inspire you. Inspiration can be found in magazines, books and the Internet. We highly suggest starting a “Wedding” Board on Pinterest.
- Photos or swatches of the Bride’s gown and Bridesmaids dresses if you have them.
- You are welcome to bring your fiance’, a friend, or family member who you would feel helpful and supportive in the decision making process.
- We will email you a detailed proposal with pricing and descriptions after our visit.
- Once we all have agreed on the proposal you will then sign our contract and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date.
- To give our best possible service and to meet and exceed our clients needs and expectations, we book minimal weddings per weekend.
- We are always available for ideas and to make requested changes to your proposal. We want to be there to help in any way we can throughout your engagement and wedding planning. In addition, on month prior to your wedding we will contact you to make any adjustments to your floral plans, the delivery timeline and to collect the final payment.
Looking forward to meeting you - Can’t wait to chat about your beautiful wedding day!